1. Grease and line a square cake or slice tin (20 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
2. Place all base ingredients into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 6.
3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and chop 2 sec/speed 6.
4. Transfer mixture into prepared tin and evenly spread out into base. Place into freezer until ready to use. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
1. Place cream cheese, cream, honey and vanilla into mixing bowl and heat 4 min/60°C/speed 3. Meanwhile, place hot water and gelatine into a small bowl and whisk together.
2. Add gelatine mixture and plum powder into mixing bowl and heat 1 min 30 sec/60°C/speed 4.
3. Using a coarse-mesh sieve, strain filling mixture over chilled base. Return to freezer until set but not frozen (approx. 90 minutes) or place into refrigerator overnight. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
1. Place all jelly topping ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 7 min/95°C/speed 3. Allow to cool in mixing bowl, with lid removed, for 10-15 minutes or until cool enough to touch but not set.
2. Remove base from freezer and using a coarse-mesh sieve, strain topping over the filling. Spread evenly and place back into freezer or refrigerator until set firm (approx. 30 minutes). Cut into squares (approx. 24) and garnish with extra fresh berries (optional) to serve.