1. Mix 100g of Kakadu Plums powder with 60ml cup water.
2. Add 10ml lemon juice and 50g cup brown sugar.
3. Set the mixture in a saucepan and simmer with moderate heat for 30 minutes. When it thickens and appears jammy, set aside to cool at room temperature.
4. Melt the 150g dark chocolate bar and 100g butter (unsalted ) on a heatproof bowl set over simmering water at 160C preheated oven.
5. Stir to mix and set aside to cool for 15 minutes at room temperature.
6. Add 3 egg yolks, 50g cup brown sugar, and 20g Wattleseed powder.
7. Sieve the 50g plain flour onto the mixture, add 25g cup cocoa powder, and 10g bicarbonate of soda. Stir to make a smooth batter
8. Scoop the batter onto your medium-sized pan and add masses of Kakadu jam.
9. Spread the Kakadu jam gently and bake for between 35 and 40 minutes.
10. When it’s firm around the edges and at the center of your pan, allow it to cool at room temperature while still on the pan.
And the brownie is ready to serve!