1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Heat cream in a saucepan over medium-heat with the vanilla extract and the Strawberry gum powder. Be careful not to boil.
3. Take off the heat and wait for the mixture to cool to room temperature.
4. Whip egg yolks with the sugar until it whitens and the consistency becomes foamy.
5. Mix both the egg and cream mixture well, so that it is evenly blended. Pour into 4 ramekins.
6. Place the ramekins into a baking tray filled with water (Bain-marie).
7. Place into the oven and let cook for 30-35 minutes. Shake the ramekins, and if they have a jelly-like movement they are ready. Remove from the oven and place into the fridge for 4 hours.
8. Sprinkle 1 tsp. of sugar on top and caramelize with a lighter or heat torch.