1. A margarine and brilliant syrup, to serve in case you're utilizing a camp stove, fabricate a fire, and get a pleasant bed of coals going.
2. n case you're preparing in a broiler at home, softly oil a heating plate and preheat the stove to 200˚C.
3. In a bowl, join the flour, Wattleseed, thyme, and salt, at that point make a well in the middle and pour in the milk.
4. Consolidate everything to shape a smooth somewhat sodden mixture.
5. Turn the batter out onto a floured seat, and ply until the mixture is smooth.
6. Shape the mixture into a round portion. Utilize a sharp blade to score the top with an "X".
7. Daintily dust the top with flour not long prior to heating.
8. In the event that utilizing a camp broiler, set the stove on a bed of tenderly gleaming coals, place the portion inside, put the cover on, and, utilizing a digging tool, lay a few coals over the camp stove.
9. Prepare for around 35 minutes or until the portion has a brilliant outside layer and sounds empty when tapped.
10. On the off chance that heating your damper in a standard broiler, place the portion on the stove plate and prepare for 35–40 minutes – once more, you need the portion to have a brilliant earthy coloured outside and sound empty when tapped.
11. Present with margarine, brilliant syrup, and hot cups of billy tea.