Melbourne Bushfood is a fast-growing social startup in the native food space. Started in 2019, we've been on a mission to put bushfood in pantries across Australia whilst giving back to the Indigenous Communities, Wild Harvesters, and Small Farmers we work with.
We're on the look out for a passionate Food Production and Supply Assistant that isn't afraid of making an impact. We're looking for a self-starter, someone who likes different, and matches our fierce social and environmental beliefs.
This position will be casual with the opportunity to move to full-time for the right candidate. Your daily tasks will include:
- Assisting the Head of Production in manufacturing our products.
- Address and fix supply issues.
- Arranging delivery of eCommerce and business orders.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in either Food Service or Food Manufacturing with a strong understanding on food safety and compliance.
- A desire to learn and grow in a fast growing social enterprise.
- Ability to adapt
- A high level of honesty, reliability, and intergrity
What's in it for you?
- Work in a small, friendly team that's always looking to be better.
- Enjoy a unique and constantly changing role.
- Opportunities to grow with the business.
- Work for a social enterprise that looks past quarterly profits and judges it's success by impact.
- Ongoing training and career development.
- Immediate start available for the right candidate.
You like us and think we might like you? Here's the next steps.
1. Send us your resume.
2. In addition to your resume, please send through a cover letter outlining what impact you can make with us, and why you're the best candidate for the role.
3. Please also include the word 'banana' on the email you send us, double points for creativity.
Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
We ask that only those with unlimited works rights in Australia apply.