River Mint and Finger Lime Icy Poles
Need a perfect way to cool down as Summer approaches peak?
Our River Mint and Finger Lime Icy Pole is not just fruity but also minty. A snap-like tangy yet minty sensation, both yummy and delicious for adults and kids alike! Try it out now.
- 340ml Cold Water
- 80ml Maple Syrup
- 10g Finger Lime Powder
- 5g River Mint
- A squeeze of Lime Juice
Green and Pink Food Colouring (optional)
- In two separate bowls add half of the water and maple syrup in each and
- whisk together.
- In one of the bowls add in the finger lime powder and a squeeze of lime
- juice (and a few drops of pink food colouring if adding) and mix well.
- In the other bowl add the river mint and a squeeze of lime juice (and a few drops of green food colouring if adding) and mix.
- To create the stripe effect you need to freeze each layer for two hours to set properly before adding the next.
- Add enough of the river mint mixture to fill a quarter of each mould and
- place in the freezer to set for two hours.
- Place the rest of both mixtures in the fridge while the icy poles are setting.
- Once the first layer is set, add the finger lime mixture another quarter of the way up.
- Repeat the process for the other layers.
- To pop out the icy poles, run the moulds under lukewarm water until they pull out.