Scientific Research Library
Finding scientific literature on native foods and their nutritional benefits is hard to find. We've done that hard work for you so you have real, scientifically proven data and evidence to support you.
We have a goal to bring native ingredients into every Australian home, and the science supporting our claims is vital.
We will continue to add to this library, building a deep and large collection of scientific articles in order to promote, build trust, and further the native food industry.
- Nutritional Research
- Social Impact Research
- Production Research
- Potential Antioxidant, Antiinflammatory, and Proapoptotic Anticancer Activities of Kakadu Plum and Illawarra Plum Polyphenolic Fractions
- Potential Physiological Activities of Selected Australian Herbs and Fruits, Rural Industris Research and Development Corporation
- Composition and inhibitory activities towards digestive enzymes of polyphenolic-rich fractions of Davidson’s plum and quandong
- Hydrophilic phytochemical composition and anti-oxidant capacity of commercially grown native Australian fruits
- Antioxidant capacity and hydrophilic phytochemicals in commercially grown native Australian fruits
Social Impact Research
- Traditional Knowledge and Biological Product Derivative Patents: Benefit-Sharing and Patent Issues Relating to Camu Camu, Kakadu Plum and Açaí Plant Extracts
Food Production Research
- Characterisation of trypsin and α-chymotrypsin inhibitors in Australian wattle seed (Acacia victoriae Bentham)
- Effects of Roasting on the Characteristics of Australian Wattle (Acacia victoriae Bentham) Seed and Extracts